Tisane pharmacy LLC
Last Updated: July 28, 2020
When we use the term "personal information" we are referring to information that is connected to your name. This may include things like your e-mail address, mailing address, birthday, or telephone number, when those pieces of data are stored with your name. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1.1 Information you give to us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- subscribe to our services;
- place an order on our Site;
- post content to the Site through reviews or comments; and
- visit our social media platforms (which would include your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social media application sign-up page).
This information may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and debit or credit card information (if you wish to place an order on our Site).
1.2 Children under age 13.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you can look at our Site, but you may not make a purchase, register, or submit any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on the Site, we will delete the information from our records.
2. What we do with the information
We use information collected from you in the following ways:
2.1 Information you give to us. We will use this information in relation to:
- Administration of our Site: The information you give us is necessary to enable us to (i) fulfil your order (including acknowledging your order and communicating with you if there is any issue regarding the fulfilment of your order); (ii) to make sure your order is delivered correctly; and (iii) to maintain your account.
- Customer service: We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our Site and to notify you about the status of your orders.
- Direct Marketing: We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events.
Electronic Marketing. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or text) about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations for a sale. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have expressly consented to this.
Other Marketing. We will only contact you by mail or telephone if you have expressly consented to this contact.
- Our service: To notify you about changes to our service.
- Our Site: To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and so that we can enhance your experience of using our Site.
2.2 Information we collect about you. We will use this information in relation to:
- Administration of our Site: To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes.
- Site improvement: To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer. (c) Customer service: The information we collect from you will allow us to (i) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; (ii) measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and deliver relevant advertising to you; and (iii) make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Security of our Site: As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
2.3 Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. Disclosure of your information
3.1 We will not share your personal information with any other sites
3.2 From time to time we retain the services of third party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this Site. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (e.g. in order to process your order and maintain your account, including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc.). These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
3.3 Other than as set forth above we do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personal details to third party companies or individuals for their marketing purposes.
3.4 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tisane Pharmacy LLC or its ultimate parent company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
4. Where we store your personal data
4.2 We use the latest encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information you provide to us is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. If you have given your consent prior to entering the details required for the ordering process, our Site will retain your account details such as your name, address, e-mail address and purchasing history. Each time you log into your account to create a new order you must re-enter your credit card details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4.4 We will retain the information we collect from you until you elect to no longer receive communications from us.
5. Third party websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. E-mail and SMS Opt-Out
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications (i) by mail by following the instructions that are included in a particular promotion; (ii) by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing e-mails you receive from us; or (iii) by SMS by following the "STOP" instructions provided with the message. If you have registered with us, you also may opt out of receiving marketing materials (by mail, e-mail and/or SMS) by logging into your account and changing your preferences.
7. Notices for California Residents
7.1 California Do Not Track Notice.
- Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser "do not track" signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer's online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers' personal information over time and across third-party websites and therefore this requirement does not apply to us.
- California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users' online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator's website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our Site such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any personal information from our Site unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent.
7.2 Notice for Minors.
We may offer interactive services which allow you to post content to share publicly or with friends. At any time you can delete or remove content you have posted using the deletion or removal options within our services. If you have questions about how to remove content in a specific service or if you would like additional assistance with deletion you can contact our customer support team at info (at) tisanepharmacy.com. Although we offer deletion capability, you should be aware that the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through the services.
7.3 Under California law, you have the right to request and receive information from us concerning any third parties who have received personal information about you from us for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Any such requests for information from us can be made by sending an e-mail to info (at) tisanepharmacy.com.
info (at) tisanepharmacy.com
Tisane Pharmacy 340 East 86 street New York,NY 10028
HIPAA COMPLIANCE-OFFER TO COUNSEL
Tisane Pharmacy LLC is a licensed US pharmacy. We offer an industry leading 30-day return policy with no restocking fees and only sell products which are FDA approved and legal in the United States. We're committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, our service, or our website, we will listen to your suggestions and do the best we can to accommodate your request.
Offer to Counsel: If you have any questions regarding your prescription or any other medication, please feel free to contact us at info (at) tisanepharmacy.com or call 212-517-0037 Regular pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 7 PM EST, Saturday 9AM-7:00 pm. We are closed Sundays .
STRICT SECURITY MEASURES
www.tisanepharmacy.com takes the security of information very seriously and has established security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to patient information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard patient information.
USES AND DISCLOSURES OF HEALTH INFORMATION
In most cases, you have the right to look at or get a copy of health information about you that we use to make decisions about your care. You also have the right to receive a list of instances where we have disclosed health information about you for reasons other than treatment, payment, or related administrative purposes. If you believe that information in your record is incorrect or if important information is missing, you have the right to request that we correct or add the missing information. We will take precautions to prevent inappropriate or non-essential use or distribution of patient information when transmitted via the Internet and while the pharmacy possesses such information. You may request in writing that we not use or disclose your information for treatment payment and administrative purposes except when specifically authorized by you, when required by law, or in emergencies. We will consider your request but are not legally required to accept it.
Complaints: If you are concerned that we have violated your privacy rights or you disagree with a decision we made about access or correction to your record, you may contact the person listed below. You may also send a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The person listed below can provide you with the appropriate address upon request. If you decide to contact the undersigned person with a complaint, or if you send a written complaint to the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, you will not suffer any retaliation. Our Legal Duty: We are required by law to protect the privacy of your information, provide this notice of our information practices, and follow the information practices that are described in this notice. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact Yelena Yoffe at Tisane Pharmacy 212-517-0037.