Ortho Molecular- Methyl B12
Methyl B12 includes a concentrated and bioavailable source of two key B vitamins: B12 and folate. This comprehensive blend helps support numerous systems in the body.
- Includes High-Concentration, Fast-Absorbing Bioactive Methylcobalamin and Methylfolate (100% as 5-MTHF)
- Boosts Energy Levels and Supports Red Blood Cell Production
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health and Homocysteine Balance
- Rejuvenates Nerve Cell Function and Boosts Cognitive Health
- Supports a Positive Mood and Healthy Sleep Cycle Regulation
Because of its role in the production of cellular energy, vitamin B12 deficiency is often characterized by fatigue and weakness. Supplementation with methyl cobalamin and 5-MTHF has been shown to promote increased energy levels. Both 5-MTHF and methyl cobalamin are required to maintain optimal homocysteine balance, which is crucial for supporting arterial and cardiovascular health. In addition, 5-MTHF and methyl cobalamin support healthy arterial blood flow by increasing nitric oxide production. Both are also required nutrients for the biosynthesis of melatonin-the hormone that helps induce sleep. Several studies have demonstrated that supplementation with methyl cobalamin modulates melatonin secretion and helps to normalize the sleep-wake cycle.